Finally, an AHERA Asbestos reporting software created by AHERA Inspectors!
That's right, the Team at PNWIG Inspections Group has created a reporting system with Ispecx Software that gives the Asbestos inspector the tools needed to collect samples and create an AHERA detailed report following the AHERA asbestos reporting requirements. The hard work has been done for you!
Some of the features include:
- True 360 Image Plotting
- Automated Sample Id placement
- Automated COC Forms
- Sample Label Printing
- Floor Plan PDF editor with Drag -n- Drop sample Ids markers
- In Report Sample Charting for Both Positive and Less than 1% ACMs
- Duplicate Sample Button
- COC Template System
- Create Asbestos Label Templates
- Public Share Link
- Integrated Invoicing
- Page Layout Code is Open Source
- Prevent Duplicate Samples
Floor Plans are now no longer a struggle!
Just pick a room and then drag and drop the sample to the floor plan location! The editor also allows easy placement of color transparent shapes to mark sample areas, group samples as well as add text.