Commercial Reporting Software
PROPERTY CONDITION ASSESSMENTS (PCA)
ASTM standard E2018-15 Commercial reports made easy with ispecx software.
Property Condition Assessments typically include a review of the following information:
- Construction plans, repairs/renovation proposals, records of capital expenditures and historical repairs, and estimated budgets for improvements.
- Site features including parking and flatwork, landscaping, and site topography and drainage.
- Roof coverings, flashing, expansion joints, drainage, and parapet walls.
- Building material and finishes including construction framework, foundation, interior/exterior walls and doors, finishes, and windows.
- Electrical systems including transformers, switchgear, distribution, and emergency power.
- Plumbing systems including piping material, water heaters, and drainage.
- Conveyance systems including lifts, elevators, and escalators.
- Fire protection systems including suppression systems and alarms.
- Utility connections, and refuse disposal.
- ADA accessibility including parking, interior/exterior routing, restrooms, and elevators.
We provide both Property Condition Assessment (PCA) and Commercial Business Inspections (CBI) reporting features. Each has a specific purpose. Why shouldn't your software?
- EMF Reporting
- Mold Assessments
- Radon Surveys
- Lead Paint Surveys
- Asbestos Surveys
- Commercial Inspection
- Home Inspection
- Side Sewer Survey Reporting
- Home Inspections
- Move-In Inspections
- Property Management
- PCA Inspections
- Noise Ordinance Survey
- Specialty Foundation Reports
- Roof Inspection
- PRV Inspections
- Bank BOP Inspections
- Home Maintenace Inspections
Ispecx understands the Inspection Industry!