Home Inspection Website Scheduling Made Easy
Our FREE Online Inspection appointment scheduling is transforming the way customers interact with home inspectors. It provides an entirely new way to engage with those you serve and the ispecx scheduler now makes it just so easy.
Ispecx website scheduler will help locate the best date/time for your inspection and send you immediate notification of the website order as well as the client. Let the ispecx scheduler notify you if someone starts a website order via text for immediate follow up if desired, or set the system on autopilot that will approve all appointments.
The organization admin can set the dates and times for your inspector's availability. With the website scheduler, each inspector’s availability shows without displaying the inspector's entire schedule. Inspectors can be assigned to map zones for availability and assigned services that they can perform.
- Clients and Brokers can easily order inspections online directly through any website with a simple HTML code
- Adjust your schedule availability quickly, block your schedule for the weekend, vacation, etc.
- Call centers love our scheduler! They can easily take your calls and schedule based on your live calendar settings with the need for any API integration!
- Ability to map out areas inspectors service area with Google Map outlines, a must for multi-inspector firms!! Yes it's Included FREE
- Have clients, inspector and office receive automatic emails and/or SMS messages/text when an appointment is made
- Easily place on one or more websites, YES you can even include it on your Facebook page!!
How cool is ispecx Home Inspection Scheduler Auto Pilot? Very Cool! AutoPilot now is now even more full-proof with our new Phone Verification code. Ensuring the validity of your users is extremely important in preventing scheduling issues. A great way to do that is to attach a verified phone number to end-user accounts. From there, that user’s identity can easily be confirmed with a pin number sent to the phone number used to confirm the inspection appointment. If they do not validate then the appointment is not autoconfirmed.
We are adding a cool Auto-Pilot Feature, will be out in September for all users !!!
How to Install:
To place the scheduler on any webpage simply paste code below and change 'yoursite.com' with your actual website and that's it! Its all ready to schedule a home inspection!
<p><iframe style="display: block; height: 100vh;" src="https://yoursite.com/guest_inspections/new" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></p>